Here you can find a list of useful commands to help you along your Infinity Miners experience!
- /sethome [nameofhome] – sets a home
- /home [nameofhome] – teleports you to named home
- /homes – shows a list of your current homes
- /delhome [nameofhome] – deletes named home
- /tpa <player> – requests to teleport to player
- /tpahere <player> – requests to teleport player to you
- /rt – teleport to a random location in the world you are currently in
- /warp – brings up the GUI to select a warp
- /warp spawn – takes you to main world spawn
- /warp enchant – takes you to the public enchanting tables at spawn
- /warp mining – takes you to mining world spawn
- /warp nether – takes you to nether world spawn
- /warp theend – takes you to end world spawn
- /balance – shows your ∞ dollars balance
- /worth – shows ∞ value of item in your hand
- /worth all – shows value of all items in inventory
- /sell – sells item (or stack) in your hand
- /sell hand all – sells all of the item type in your hand
- /sell all – sells all sellable items in your inventory
- /sell shop – opens a selling menu
- /pay [playername] [∞amount] – gives ∞ dollars to selected player
- /jobs browse – list the jobs available to you.
- /jobs info – shows how much each jobs is getting paid and for what.
- /jobs stats – shows the level you are in each job that you are apart of
- /credits – shows how many mcMMO credits you currently have.
- /redeem – opens the GUI to redeem your mcMMO credits.
- /[skillname] – (eg: /fishing) – shows your mcMMo stats for the skill entered.
- /mctop – shows the top mcMMO players
- /mcrank – shows your current mcMMO rank for each skill.
- /ranks – lists all available ranks and shows your current rank
- /rankup – promote to next rank
- /helpop – sends a message for help to all staff online
- /msg [playername] [message] – sends a private message
- /reply [message] – reply to private message
- /mail – opens your mailbox
- /mail send [playername] [message] – sends mail
- /mail clear – clears your mailbox
- /ignore [playername] – Hope you never need it! 🙂
- /kit – opens kits GUI
- /sit – sit down where you are standing (/sit again to stand back up)
- /stats – gives a list of your personal minecraft statistics
- /checkexp – checks your minecraft experience level
- /cr claim – claims missed vote or infinity keys