[Closed] Useful Commands
Here you can find a list of useful commands to help you along your Infinity Miners experience!
- /sethome [nameofhome] - sets a home
- /home [nameofhome] - teleports you to named home
- /homes - shows a list of your current homes
- /delhome [nameofhome] - deletes named home
- /tpa <player> - requests to teleport to player
- /tpahere <player> - requests to teleport player to you
- /rt - teleport to a random location in the world you are currently in
- /warp - brings up the GUI to select a warp
- /warp spawn - takes you to main world spawn
- /warp enchant - takes you to the public enchanting tables at spawn
- /warp resource - takes you to mining world spawn
- /warp nether - takes you to nether world spawn
- /warp theend - takes you to end world spawn
- /balance - shows your ∞ dollars balance
- /worth - shows ∞ value of item in your hand
- /worth all - shows value of all items in inventory
- /sell - sells item (or stack) in your hand
- /sell hand all - sells all of the item type in your hand
- /sell all - sells all sellable items in your inventory
- /sell shop - opens a selling menu
- /pay [playername] [∞amount] - gives ∞ dollars to selected player
- /shop - opens chest shops menu
- /jobs browse - list the jobs available to you.
- /jobs info - shows how much each jobs is getting paid and for what.
- /jobs stats - shows the level you are in each job that you are apart of
- /credits - shows how many mcMMO credits you currently have.
- /redeem - opens the GUI to redeem your mcMMO credits.
- /[skillname] - (eg: /fishing) - shows your mcMMo stats for the skill entered.
- /mctop - shows the top mcMMO players
- /mcrank - shows your current mcMMO rank for each skill.
- /ranks - lists all available ranks and shows your current rank
- /rankup - promote to next rank
- /rankinfo - This will give you you current rank info
- /helpop - sends a message for help to all staff online
- /msg [playername] [message] - sends a private message
- /chat [playername] - This will tell the other user you want to start a private conversation.
- /chat off - This will leave the current chat you are in.
- /r [message] - reply to private message
- /mail - opens your mailbox
- /mail send [playername] [message] - sends mail
- /mail clear - clears your mailbox
- /ignore [playername] - Hope you never need it! 🙂
- /lottery buy [amt] - Purchase lotto tickets
- /lottery status - Check to see tickets bought, time left, and prize pool
- /kit - opens kits GUI
- /stats - gives a list of your personal minecraft statistics
- /checkexp - checks your minecraft experience level
- /cr claim - claims missed vote or infinity keys
- /donate <player> <amount> - gives item in hand to other player (amount is optional)
- /bottle get [amount] - You can specify the number of bottles you want to get
- /bottle get max - This will bottle up all your EXP into bottles
- /playtime - Check your current playtime.
- /pos - Check which world you are in and coordinates.
- /tags - Opens the tag GUI menu to enable/disable chat tags.
- /marry - Display command help
- /marry <player> - Request/accept a marriage
- /marry chat - Toggle private chat
- /marry gender <gender> - Set your gender
- /marry heal - Heal your partner with you own health
- /marry sethome - Set your shared home
- /marry home - Go to your shared home
- /marry tp - Teleport to your partner
- /marry seen - Check your partner's last online
- /mpet - Opens the spawn menu.
- /mpet sit - Prevents pet from following you.
- /mpet call - Use this command to summon your pet.
- /mpet setname - Sets the name of your pet. (Citizen Rank Perk/Seeker Rank has Color Names)
- /mpet ride - Use the command to ride your pet. (ONE Rank Perk)
- /mpet disguise - Disguise as your pet. (Donor Perk)