XPARABLEX's Staff Application
What is your IGN? XPARABLEX
What is your age? 15
What time-zone are you located? GMT+1
What position are you applying for? Helper
How many hours a week do you think you would be able to commit to moderating/helping? 20-30 Hours a week
1) As i am not fully aware of all the Helper title Commands and capabilities, If there is consistent swearing and they do not stop, Even when warned, i would temporarily mute them. However if there is racism in the chat it would be an instant Ban and a Chat wipe.
2) I would use the CoreProtect plugin to see who placed the blocks, Note down the co-ordinates and report it to a Mod/Admin for advice/ consequences that should be taken, I would also create a forum post in the 'Player Reports' section with the appropriate info and screenshots.
3) I would ask them to keep there arguments out of the public chat and sort it out in PMs or on Discord PMs, If the situation escalates it would be a temporary mute for all players involved.
4) I would ask that all players not involved stay calm and would find the users, responsible/apart of the bot attack and IP ban.
1) Someone that is approachable, Easy to talk with and easy to get in touch with, Someone who is dedicated to the job, Able to manage multiple situations at one time. They should also be able to remain calm and not become stressed
2) So far i have helped out with people projects, I have participated in the 1st Town contest for Grapetown (Third Place Winner), The PVP tournament, I suggested the more /Res claims idea on the forums, which came to be!
3) As said before i suggested that we should have access to more /Res claims, which was approved and put into ranks! So i would say i have made a suggestion, However i would personally like to see the addition of a Space extension. Although it is great as is, it should maybe include dungeons With increasingly difficult mobs and Amazing loot which could refresh every successful raid or daily.
4) I'm creative, helpful and willing to commit to others. Thats all that can be said really.