[Closed] Staff Application Format
Please note, being picked for staff is NOT a right, it’s is a privilege and it can be removed at any time deemed necessary. Please keep in mind as well, it can take awhile for us to review your application, and a lot of consideration is going into making choices for the staff team. Please do not message any of the staff team for assistance with writing your application, or with reviewing it when you feel it is needed. Once a choice is made, _xStarDustx_ will reach out to whomever is chosen. Thank you for taking the time to fill this out.
As a staff member it is required that you maintain a high activity across all server platforms including the public network discord. It’s required that staff members spend at least 4-8 active (not AFK) hours per week on the server or are available daily. Obviously, exceptions are made by which you can contact an administrator or owner.
What is your IGN? (In-game Name)
What is your age?
What time-zone are you located?
What position are you applying for?
How many hours a week do you think you would be able to commit to moderating/helping?
These are all what-if scenarios. Please make sure to answer them completely and honestly. There is no wrong or right answer with these, just what you feel that you should do, or what should be done. Be as specific as possible with these answers as well please.
- If you are online, and a group of people come onto the server and start cussing/swearing at other players, what should you do?
- If you are wandering around as a moderator/helper and you come across something that is racist/not allowed on the server, what steps would you take to make sure it’s reported properly?
- If you see that there is an argument occurring in chat what would you do to mitigate the situation and keep everyone calm?
- After seeing multiple names log in and it occurs to you that it’s a bot attack, how would you help maintain the peace on the server with the other players to help staff/admins take care of the situation?
These are just general questions about you as a person and why you feel you would be a great addition to our growing staff team.
- What do you feel makes a person a good candidate for a moderator/helper position? (i.e. skills and assets)
- How do you think you’ve helped with the server and the player base we currently have?
- What would you like to see implemented into the server? Do you have any ideas that you would like to make into a reality? If you do, what are they.
- What do you feel makes you stand out, and why should we pick you to become part of the staff team?