How To Claim Land: Hold a stick and select the two corners of the area you want to protect.
- You can expand the selection by looking in the direction you want to expand and typing /res select expand
- When you’re done modifying your selection, type /res create nameofResidence (replace nameofResidence with the name you want to name your new residence) to confirm your protection.
How do you see if land is claimed? Simply equip this string and hit a location inside the residence and it will display the info for it.
How much does it cost to claim land? Each block cost 50 INF to claim. You automatically claim Y blocks at no charge 🙂
Can I sell my claim to get some money back? Yes! You can get half your money back by selling your claim.
- /res remove [ResidenceName]
- /res area [add/remove/replace] – Add or remove areas to the residence. These can overlap with areas of the same residence.
More useful commands:
- /res area list [residence] – list areas within a residence
- /res info – get info on a residence, leave off to view info on the one your standing in.
- /res set [flag] [true/false/remove] – set flags on residences.
- /res rename [OldName] [NewName] – Rename a residence. For subzones, OldName must the the full name(parent.subzone), while NewName is only the new name.
- /res tp [residence] – teleport to a location
- /res tpset – set the teleport location in your residence.